Bachelor's Degree | Russellville Campus | In-Person or Blended
The Elementary Education program meets the needs of today’s children by building on the common core of knowledge, performance and dispositions needed for professional educators in elementary education. This program is designed for individuals preparing to teach in grades K-6.
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
- Assessment development
- Field experience
- Unit and lesson plan creation
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Interpersonal communication
- Lesson plan and assessment design
- Meeting the needs of diverse learners
About This Degree
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- Elementary school teacher in Arkansas and surrounding states
Alumni of our program work at:
- Beginnings Preschool--Center for Exceptional Children
- Division of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Huntsville School District
- Russellville School District
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- Master(s) in Educational Technology, Educational Technology, Library Media Specialist,
Literacy K-12 or Special Education
- Minor in Leadership Studies
- Minor in TESOL and Endorsements in Dyslexia and Special Education
Point of Pride
Our program has an NCTQ A+ rating on Elementary Reading.