Bachelor's Degree | Russellville Campus | Online
The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership (BA-OL) provides students with comprehensive, specialized instruction in the application of leadership concepts highly sought after by employers across a wide variety of settings and career paths. Students enrolled in the BA-OL will learn about leadership theory, leadership development, supervision, workplace learning and communication, non-profit leadership and community development, globalization and diversity, and organizational change. Upon completion of this degree, students will be equipped to seek out numerous opportunities based on individual skill set, interests and initiative.
- Agricultural Business
- Child Development
- Criminal Justice
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Public Relations
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
- Applied Leadership Project
- Online Portfolio Development
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Conflict resolution
- Effective communication
- Evidence-based decision making
- Leadership development
- Organizational development and change
- Problem solving
- Team building
About This Degree
In-State: $232 | Out-of-State: $464
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- Front Line Supervisor
- Leadership and Organizational Development Specialist
- Leadership Development and Learning Specialist
- Training and Development Director
Alumni of our program work at:
- Arkansas State Police
- Arvest Bank
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- Master's & Doctoral Degree in Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Master's & Doctoral Degree in Leadership, Learning, and Organizational Development
- Master's & Doctoral Degree in Workforce Development
Point of Pride
Our program incorporates project-based learning to help students prepare for leadership roles, helping achieve a 78% first-year employment rate among graduates.