Business data analytics
Bachelor's Degree | Russellville Campus | In Person and Blended
The business data analytics program prepares graduates to work with large data sets to develop predictive models that can be used to solve business problems and develop effective business strategies. This program is one of the very few offered in the nation at the undergraduate level.
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Critical thinkers with problem-solving quantitative reasoning, ethical reasoning and technology skills.
- Knowledgeable in areas of software, database/data warehouse and research.
- Capable of interpreting and communicating the results of data analysis in a clear, understandable way.
- Skilled in the retrieval and analysis of data from multiple sources and platforms.
- Managers of business intelligence who understand business requirements and have the ability to achieve strategic goals.
About This Degree
In-State: $232 | Out-of-State: $464
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- Data analyst
- Data scientist
- Business intelligence
- Data miner
Alumni of our program work at:
- Winrock International
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- SAS Certification
- ASQ Quality Engineer Certification
- Excel Certification
Point of Pride
The ATU College of Business is accredited by AACSB International. Less than 5% of business programs have received AACSB accreditation, making it a very elite group.