Hospitality Administration - Foodservice Management
Bachelor's Degree | Russellville Campus | In-Person or Blended
The Foodservice Management emphasis provides the coursework necessary to establish a successful career in food, management and hospitality by providing exciting and engaging career opportunities in the food industry.
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
- Hands-on experiences in the commercial kitchen (basic knife-skills to preparing four course meals).
- Menu planning and development
- Guest service opportunities both on campus and in the community
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Critical thinking
- Financial management
- Food production and management
- Human resource management
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills and development
- Problem solving
- Team building
About This Degree
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- Front of the house manager
- Back of the house manager
- Restaurant Manager
Alumni of our program work at:
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- Little Rock Country Club
- Oaklawn Racing and Casino
- Russellville Country Club
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- Certificates (Coffee, Sommelier, Baking, etc)
- Culinary Institute of America (CIA)
- MS -Hospitality Administration
Point of Pride
Our students achieve a pass rate of 70% on the CHIA (Certification in Hotel Industry Analytics) exam.