Bachelor's Degree | Russellville Campus | In-Person or Blended
Finance combines accounting and economics into a curriculum that focuses on how each of these two subjects affect an organization and how to manage and utilize financial resources effectively.
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Taking a critical look into the functions of a business and how cash is managed.
- Looking at optimizing the business model using a quantitative and objective approach through reasoning, analysis.
- Knowledge of how to use technology to analyze data obtained from organizational operations.
- Ability to transform complex data and numbers into easy to understand analysis.
- Diagnosing issues that may pose a financial risk to the organization.
- Analyze global trends in capital flows in the microenvironment.
About This Degree
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- Financial Analyst
- Real Estate Agent
- Financial Operator for any business
Alumni of our program work at:
- Edward Jones
- Arvest Bank
- Bank OZK
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- Certified Financial Planner
- Certified Financial Analyst and the Securities Industry Essential Exams which is needed to attempt security certifications such as Series 7, Series 99, etc.
Point of Pride
The ATU College of Business is accredited by AACSB International. Less than 5% of business programs have received AACSB accreditation, making it a very elite group.