Bachelor's Degree | Russellville Campus | In-Person or Blended
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology is housed within the College of Arts and Humanities. This program is designed to prepare students for a wide variety of industries and includes field-specific preparation for continued education at the master’s or doctoral level.
Students choosing this degree will be required to complete at least a minor in a secondary field of study, which they can utilize to complement their Psychology knowledge in their occupation of choice. This major also prepares students to continue their studies in pursuit of counseling licensure or other graduate-level programs after completion of the degree plan.
This program is designated as a recommended option for those Pre-Law students intending to apply for law school after completion of their undergraduate degree.
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
- Assist in Research
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Demonstrated knowledge of field theorists and applicable theories
- Development of qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Legal and ethical ramifications of practitioner decision-making
- Written and oral presentations of researched material
About This Degree
In-State: $232 per credit hour
Out-of-State: $464 per credit hour
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- Human Resources
Alumni of our program work at:
- Arkansas Department of Health and Human Services
- Counseling opportunities after obtaining licensure
- Graduate-level positions at national and international universities
- Research positions within businesses and industries
Point of Pride
This program offers a comprehensive view of the psychology field, allowing students to gain insight into all aspects of psychology.