The primary purpose of Student Financial Aid at Arkansas Tech University is to provide assistance to students who, without aid, would be unable to attend college. All awards are administered by the Financial Aid Office in accordance with State and Federal Regulations and the University's equal educational opportunity policy.
Application forms for all types of Federal aid may be obtained from the Financial Aid Office or on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov. You are welcome to drop by or call--we will be happy to discuss your financial aid with you and answer any questions you may have.
Arkansas Tech's school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
Please contact us in any of the following ways:
|In Person:||Phone, Fax, or E-Mail|
|Brown Hall, Suite 206||Phone: (479) 968-0399|
|105 West O Street||Fax: (479) 964-0857|
|Russellville, AR 72801||TDD: (479) 968-0224|
Learn About Financial Literacy
Tech $ense is a program designed to educate those interested in obtaining higher education about how to navigate the financial side of attending college. It's more than just scholarships or loans - staying financially informed will help you for years after you complete your degree.
- The 2020-2021 FAFSA is available online at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. You can fill the FAFSA out for the Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021 NOW! Let us know if we can help.
- Note: If you are receiving any institutional scholarship or waiver from Arkansas Tech University, you must have your FAFSA and all requested documents on file in the Financial Aid Office no later than August 1 of each year you plan on attending.
- The 2019-2020 FAFSA is still available online at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. You can still fill out the FAFSA for the Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020. Let us know if we can help.
- We updated our Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy and our appeal procedures in 2017. The updated SAP is located here and the procedure for appeal is located here. Please let us know if you have questions!
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING REFUND CHECKS! -
Direct deposits will be in your bank account the Wednesday after a refund appears on your student account. It is easy to sign up! Just go to your OneTech account, click on Tuition & Aid, and in the Payment Options box, click Enroll in Direct Deposit.
- Paper Checks will be available for pick up in the Student Accounts Office the Friday after a refund appears on your student account. Checks not picked up will be mailed to the current address on file.
CONTACT FINANCIAL AID
Phone: (479) 968-0399
Fax: (479) 964-0857
TDD: (479) 968-0224