The primary purpose of Student Financial Aid at Arkansas Tech University is to provide assistance to students who, without aid, would be unable to attend college. All awards are administered by the Financial Aid Office in accordance with State and Federal Regulations and the University's equal educational opportunity policy.
Application forms for all types of Federal aid may be obtained from the Financial Aid Office or on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov. You are welcome to drop by or call--we will be happy to discuss your financial aid with you and answer any questions you may have.
- We have updated our Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy and our appeal procedures.
The updated SAP is located here and the new procedure for appeal is located here. Please let us know if you have questions!
- The 2019-2020 FAFSA is available online at https://fafsa.ed.gov/. You can begin filling out the FAFSA for the Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020
NOW! Contact our office if we can help.
Note: If you are receiving any institutional scholarship or waiver from Arkansas Tech University, you must have your FAFSA and all requested documents on file in the Financial Aid Office no later than August 1 of each year you plan on attending.
- 2018-2019 FAFSAs are still available online at https://fafsa.ed.gov/. This application covers Fall 2018, Spring 2019, and Summer 2019.
- Stay in the know about important financial aid details, sign up for Remind 101 by texting @atufi to 81010 from your phone or going to the following link on your browser rmd.at/atufi. You can also add Arkansas Tech Student Accounts by texting @atus to 81010 from your phone or going to the following link on your browser rmd.atu/atus.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING REFUND CHECKS! -
Direct deposits will be in your bank account the Wednesday after a refund appears on your student account. It is easy to sign up! Just go to your OneTech account, click on Tuition & Aid, and in the Payment Options box, click Enroll in Direct Deposit.
- Paper Checks will be available for pick up in the Student Accounts Office the Friday after a refund appears on your student account. Checks not picked up will be mailed to the current address on file.
CONTACT FINANCIAL AID
Phone: (479) 968-0399
Fax: (479) 964-0857
TDD: (479) 968-0224