Phone: (479) 968-0399
The primary purpose of Student Financial Aid at Arkansas Tech University is to provide assistance to students who, without aid, would be unable to attend college. All awards are administered by the Financial Aid Office in accordance with state and federal regulations and the University's equal educational opportunity policy.
Application forms for any type of federal aid may be obtained from https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa. You are welcome to drop by or call and we will be happy to discuss your financial aid with you and answer any questions you may have.
Arkansas Tech's school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Aid for Arkansas Residents
- Aid for Out-of-State Residents
- Academic Scholarships
- Academic Scholarship Renewal Info
- Graduate Aid
- Graduate Assistantships
- Student Employment
- Student Loans
- Consumer Information
- Financial Aid Links
- How to Pay for College Brochure (English)
- How to Pay for College Brochure (Spanish)
- Steps to get Financial Aid
- Veterans Services
Learn About Financial Literacy
Tech $ense is a program designed to educate those interested in obtaining higher education about how to navigate the financial side of attending college. It's more than just scholarships or loans - staying financially informed will help you for years after you complete your degree.
Thinking about withdrawing?
If you have federal aid and are thinking about withdrawing from courses, click below to find out more information about how dropping might impact your aid.
This applies each summer unless otherwise noted.
Summer 2023 uses the 2022-2023 FAFSA application.
You must be enrolled in at least 6 hours to receive student loans in the summer.
If you used all of your scheduled aid in Fall/Spring, you may still be eligible for summer aid. Contact Financial Aid to inquire about your summer eligibility.
**Summer aid will only pay for the classes you are enrolled in as of 5:00 pm on the last day to drop classes with
100% reduction of tuition and fees.
You will not be eligible for more aid if you add classes after this date.**
This date is:
May 31, 2023
for all sessions of summer 2023
Note: You should always check with Financial Aid before you drop a class as this could affect your aid eligibility.
CORONAVIRUS AID INFORMATION
We recognize that the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) information may not always accurately portray your current financial situation. If your financial situation has changed due to circumstances beyond your control, you may request a special consideration review of your financial aid eligibility based on those circumstances. Check with our office to see if you qualify.
- The 2023-2024 FAFSA is available online at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa. You can fill the FAFSA out for the Fall 2023, Spring 2024, and Summer 2024 NOW! Let us know if we can help.
- Note: If you are receiving an institutional scholarship or waiver from Arkansas Tech
University, you must have your FAFSA and all requested documents on file in Financial Aid no later than
August 1 of each year you plan on attending.
- Note: If you are receiving an institutional scholarship or waiver from Arkansas Tech University, you must have your FAFSA and all requested documents on file in Financial Aid no later than August 1 of each year you plan on attending.
- Arkansas Tech University’s Fight on Fund provides financial resources to assist students
who have experienced an emergency or crisis. To manage funding and to serve as many
students as possible, the Fight on Fund Committee reviews each application on a case
by case basis.
The application for the Fight on Fund can be found at https://www.atu.edu/fightonfund/. Here you can find additional information on requirements, the application process, etc.
CONTACT FINANCIAL AID
Phone: (479) 968-0399