Arkansas Tech University’s Fight on Fund provides financial resources to assist students
who have experienced an emergency crisis. The Fight on Fund Committee reviews each
application on a case by case basis to manage their funds and serve as many students
How do I apply or get more information?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your application.
- Once the application is received, the committee chairman will contact you if additional
information is required.
- The committee chairman will submit the application to the committee for review.
- Students must be degree-seeking and enrolled in at least six credit hours at Arkansas
- Students must be in good standing (including, but not limited to, academic, conduct,
etc.) with the University.
- Students must provide reasonable documentation of the hardship from credible sources.
- Students must provide documentation that the Fight on Fund is not the only resource
sought to resolve the hardship.
Examples of Supporting Documents:
- Estimates for replacement or repairs
- Documentary evidence (photographs or videos of damage)
- Letters of support
- Financial information
- Medical bills
- A follow-up meeting with one or more committee members may be required for documentation
purposes and/or resource advising.
If you would like to help students #FightOn donate to the Fight on Fund by clicking
the link below.