Hospitality Administration - Lodging Management
Bachelor's Degree | Russellville Campus | In-Person or Blended
The Lodging Management Emphasis prepares students for management careers in hotels, lodging, resorts and public and private clubs. This emphasis will analyze competitive strategies, leadership styles, teamwork and technology in this dynamic and ever-changing hospitality industry.
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
- Event planning
- Event preparation
- Hands on work with Arkansas Hospitality Association to coordinate Hospitality Games at the Vendor Showcase each year in Little Rock.
- Management of events in the community and department.
- Overnight field trips working one-on-one with Housekeeping department in State Park or other resort facilities.
- Redesign on hospitality facility (hotel room, kitchen, bar, event space).
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Catering and event management
- Critical thinking
- Financial analysis
- Food safety and handling
- Team building
About This Degree
In-State: $232 per credit hour
Out-of-State: $464 per credit hour
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- Hotel General Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Executive Housekeeper
- Front of the House Supervisor
Alumni of our program work at:
- Arkansas State Parks
- Hampton Inn and Suites
- Mountain Harbor Resort and Spa
- Raymond Property Management
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- MS in Hospitality Administration
- MS in Public Administration
Point of Pride
Our students achieve a 100% pass rate on ServSafe Food Protection Manager or ServSafe Food Handler exams.