Student affairs administration
Master's Degree | Russellville Campus | In-Person or Online
The Student Affairs Administration (SAA) master’s program prepares individuals for
careers as student affairs generalists in a variety of higher education settings.
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
- Students are required to complete at least one semester of a practicum experience. that involves earning 100 hours of hands-on learning in student affairs units on a college campus.
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Building relationships
- Working with others
- Professional practice
- Research and assessment skills
- Working with diverse populations
About This Degree
In-State: $292 per credit hour
Out-of-State: $584 per credit hour
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- Admissions Officer
- Residence Life staff
- Academic Advisor
- Student Life staff
Alumni of our program work at:
- University of Oklahoma
- Kansas State University
- University of Central Missouri
- Central Michigan University
- Arkansas Tech University
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- Advising certificate program option
- Ph.D. and Ed.D. programs in higher education
Point of Pride
Our curriculum is aligned with the standards published by the Council for Advancement of Standards in Higher Education, meaning students learn current theories and practical applications.