Endorsement in Special Education Birth-K
Endorsement | Russellville Campus | Online
The endorsement is designed to provide post baccalaureate preparation for teachers who wish to broaden their knowledge of teaching children with exceptional learning needs ages birth to kindergarten.
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
- Field experience
- Interaction with teachers, parents, and administrators
- Unit, lesson plan and assessment development for students with special learning needs
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Creating units, lesson plans, and assessments
- Examining learning data for students with special needs
- Working collaboratively with teachers, administrators and parents/guardians
- Working with diverse populations
About This Degree
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- Public School Teachers
- Friendship Services
- Other service providers in Arkansas and surrounding states
- Pediatrics Plus
- Stepping Stone
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
- EdD School Leadership
- Endorsement in K-12 Dyslexia
- Master(s) in Special Education, Instructional Design and Technology, Library Media Specialist, School Counseling, Curriculum Leadership or Educational Leadership
Point of Pride
CEC Nationally Recognized Program
IT'S TIME TO STEP UP
Find out how we will empower you to meet every challenge head-on.