Endorsement in Special Education Birth-K
Endorsement | Russellville Campus | Online
The endorsement is designed to provide post baccalaureate preparation for teachers who wish to broaden their knowledge of teaching children with exceptional learning needs ages birth to kindergarten.
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
- Field experience
- Interaction with teachers, parents, and administrators
- Unit, lesson plan and assessment development for students with special learning needs
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Creating units, lesson plans, and assessments
- Examining learning data for students with special needs
- Working collaboratively with teachers, administrators and parents/guardians
- Working with diverse populations
About This Degree
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- Public School Teachers
- Friendship Services
- Other service providers in Arkansas and surrounding states
- Pediatrics Plus
- Stepping Stone
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
- EdD School Leadership
- Endorsement in K-12 Dyslexia
- Master(s) in Special Education, Instructional Design and Technology, Library Media Specialist, School Counseling, Curriculum Leadership or Educational Leadership
Point of Pride
CEC Nationally Recognized Program