Educational Leadership License
Learning, networking, and career opportunities
The endorsement-only option may be available for those who already have a master’s
degree in a related field. Acceptance is subject to previous coursework and approval
by the EDLD Program Director.
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
- The program requires a two-semester Internship at both elementary and secondary levels.
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- This program is designed to help teachers, counselors, coaches and others master the
skills necessary to become an effective principal or assistant principal.
- With a passing score on the SLLA exam, it qualifies the student for an Arkansas P-2
Building Administrator License.
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school
code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- Assistant Principal
Alumni of our program work at:
- Any school district in Arkansas
- School districts in other states with reciprocity
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who
your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- This program can meet the requirements for admission into ATU's Ed.S. in Educational
Leadership and subsequent Ed.D. in School Leadership.
Point of Pride
Students in the program have a 100% pass rate on the national School Leaders Licensure
IT'S TIME TO STEP UP
Find out how we will empower you to meet every challenge head-on.