Master's Degree | Russellville Campus | In-Person or Blended
The Master of Science (MS) in Information Technology (IT) program is designed to provide students with advanced skills to improve themselves by preparing them for a career in IT. Students learn how to administer and support the computing infrastructure of an organization. The curriculum consists of an integrated set of courses in networking, web development and administration, database development and administration and systems administration.
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
- Learn the basics of computer hardware
- Build modern pcs in a lab environment
- Create a network patch cable
- Setup and administer network servers
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Build up on previous IT knowledge
- Learn to work effectively in groups
- Critical thinking skills in advanced IT topics
About This Degree
In-State: $292 | Out-of-State: $584
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- Network administrator
- Database administrator
- Website developer
Alumni of our program work at:
- Walmart corporate offices
- J.B. Hunt
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- Students can pursue a PhD in IT or a related field.
Point of Pride
Graduates of this master's program have gone on to work for several prestigious companies including Microsoft and the University of Wisconsin.