Certificate of Proficiency | Russellville Campus | Online
The Department of Curriculum and Instruction at Arkansas Tech University offers a certificate program to prepare teachers with the knowledge and skill to teach effectively online.
Students in this certificate program will learn how to design content, multimedia, and assessments to create meaningful online learning experiences for all students.
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
- Students will create a series of online learning experiences including multimedia, course modules and communications to be used in online teaching.
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Creating content modules
- Creating online assessments
- Creating online courses
- Creating online media
- Developing strategies for increasing student interaction online
- Organizing online courses
About This Degree
In-State: $232 | Out-of-State: $464
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- College instructor
- K12 teacher
- Online teacher
- Online teaching support
Alumni of our program work at:
- School districts in Arkansas and surrounding neighboring states
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- Instructional Technology-Library Media Specialist
- Instructional Design and Technology
Point of Pride
This innovative program requires no textbooks. Instead, students have access to course content in online course management modules, and students will utilize technology to show their mastery of the topics covered.