Prior to travel all international travel requires the approval of the traveler's Vice President.
Before you Travel
- Complete a requisition to your T number for the reimbursable expenses you will incur
on your trip and a requisition to US Bank for charges that will be applied to your
TCard. If you report to Academic Affairs, fill out the Academic Affairs Travel Request.
- Create a memo proposal explaining the following
- Destination of travel
- Details of the trip and an explanation of why it is necessary
- Dates of travel
- Send the request and memo to Academic Affairs for approval
- After all approvals are granted, you may begin booking your trip. You are encouraged
to use a travel agency when making international arrangements. You may contact Worldview
Travel at the contact information below for assistance. Consult with the travel agent
to purchase all applicable travel insurance for your trip.
Debbie Myers firstname.lastname@example.org 479-264-1934
Lorraine Bennett email@example.com 508-875-7776 live4travel.com
During Your Travel
- Obtain all receipts for university-related travel expenses
- Obtain a zero balance lodging receipt
After Your Travel
- Complete a TCard transaction log for any charges placed on the Travel Card.
- Complete a TR1 for any reimbursable expenses.
- Attach receipts to the respective forms and after signatures have been obtained submit the
following to Travel Services:
- Currency exchange rate
- GSA per diem allowance and any other necessary paperwork
Travel Services will contact you via email or phone with any questions concerning your submitted documentation.