Travel Services


Travel Services

Welcome to Travel Services for Arkansas Tech University. We offer information on travel policies, procedures, and customer service to assist the university community in navigating the travel planning and reimbursement process. This includes business, educational, athletic, and international travel. Our goal is to assist faculty, staff, and students as we support the Tech mission of providing opportunities for progressive, intellectual development and civic engagement. We offer training opportunities online, in-person, and by audit travel documents. 

Please note: Travel Services is not a travel agency, but is responsible for auditing submissions for compliance with State and University regulations and providing guidance and training to our campuses.


News & Announcements

Fiscal Year 2024 Closing Memo-Please review the 2024 closing year memo for information and deadlines. 
May 1-Final day for requisitions for items at or exceeding $20,000 for bid.
June 3-Final day for Procurement and Travel requisition entry. 
June 7-Final day for Pcard purchases and TR-1s for travel FY 24.
June 14-Final day for invoices and signed departmental POs submitted to Accounts Payable.
It is essential to adhere to these dates as we move toward the close of the fiscal year. Please reach out to our offices with any  questions. 

Need to split an Uber fare? See instructions here!

WEX Fuel Cards available in the Purchasing Office. Click here for more information.


Current NewsletterTF


The Arkansas Tech University flag blowing in the wind


Students and faculty pause for a photo in front of the London Bridge


The baseball team congratulates each other after a great game

Athletic TRAVEL


Are you a Non-State Employee or an Applicant traveler?

Visit our resources page for information about guidelines and the forms needed for your travel.

Learn More


ATU Travel Policy

State of Arkansas Travel Regulations

ATU Travel Procedural Manual

Requisition Entry Quick Reference

TR-1 and Requisition Entry Tips

Rental Car Information

Forms and Resources



The Travel Card Program provides travelers a safe, effective, convenient, and commercially available method to pay for expenses incidental to official travel, including local travel. 

Learn More


Travel Guidelines




Contact Travel Services

404 N El Paso
Russellville, AR 72801

Phone: 479-356-6209
Fax: 479-964-0507