- Be sure to submit your FAFSA by June 30th to quality for loans, work-study, grants, and scholarships. Also take a look at the foundational scholarships offered from Tech and Fastweb.
- Register for classes & check holds on your on OneTech (onetech.atu.edu -> tuition & aid) before setting up an appointment to make your schedule for classes. If you have not declared a major, meet with a career advisor to find the perfect major for you.
- Keep track of important dates by viewing the Academic Calendar for last days to drop, holidays, final exam schedule, etc.
- Jerry Cares! Help keep the campus safe and gain knowledge about how to report sexual misconduct, hazing, alcohol, and drug abuse incidents to the Care Team.
- Feeling blue? Make an online appointment to visit the nurse or counselor in the Health and Wellness Center. Stay healthy! So you can be on top of your classes.
- Visit Club Pendy! Go to the library circulation desk to check out Gen Ed textbooks. Reserve the different types of Study Rooms. Take advantage of the tutors available in the Tutoring Center (1st Floor)
- Follow up with your B2E Mentor! Schedule an appointment to discuss the progress of your semester! Contact information can be found on your OneTech (Go to Academic tab, Academic Profile, and select the term.)
- Let us help you! For students requiring special accommodations, please contact Disability Services. Refer to Documentation Guidelines to learn more.
- Don’t forget your books! Search for your class books, school supplies, and many other things at the Tech Bookstore.
- Struggling with classes? Visit the APEX Tutoring Center. They offer free one-on-one peer tutoring and Academic Coaching to develop better study habits, time management skills, and more.
- Stay Connected! Follow Arkansas Tech University on Facebook, Instagram, theLink, and Twitter to know about all the latest upcoming events and news.
- Want to Study Abroad for a Semester? Reach out to the Study Abroad Office to start the process!
- Know about parking and campus safety! Visit Public Safety page for information about parking information, sign up for ATU Alerts, and learn about how to register your bike & vehicle
- Get Involved with the The Fun Experts! Attend Student Activities Board for exciting FREE events, such as movies, carnivals, comedians, singers, etc. for all Tech students
- Go Greek! Sign up by visiting ATU Recruitment.
- Need a job? Apply to be a Resident Assistant, an Orientation Leader, a tutor and a team leader on the Student Activities Board. Disclaimer: Deadlines vary each semester.
- Want to learn about other cultures? Apply for the Global Connect Program for an opportunity to serve as a mentor to international student.
- Be apart of Tech Traditions! Download the Arkansas Tech Traditions app on your phone. Complete the required traditions and earn a green cord for graduation.
- Get Licensed with On-Track! This program is designed to encourage students to network socially and experience traditional Tech events. Complete all 7 tracks and earn a chance to attend a free trip! You do not want to miss this opportunity!
- Participate in the ELEVATE program and earn a certificate, a commemorative award, and other prizes for completing career related milestones.
- Are you or a family member a Veteran? Go to Veterans Office for benefits (Doc Bryan 104). Also get involved by joining Service Members and Veterans of America (SMVA).
- Find your path for the future with Career Services! Need help perfecting your resume, preparing for an interview, or a major perfect for you? Make an appointment on Handshake (use your oneTech login information).
- Attend the career fairs! Visit the “All Majors” fair and others throughout the school year. Stay updated by clicking here.
- Consider living on campus! Stay in a Living Learning Community - to connect with the community and others who share a common interest. Find more about your housing options here.
- Contact your academic or faculty advisor for more information about items in the academic section.
- Contact student services for more information about items in the involvement section.