ELEVATE: The Career Advancement Academy is now available through Norman Career Services (NCS) for all Arkansas Tech University students to participate.
- Undergraduate students with at least 12 earned hours as a college student in their current program from ATU and a 2.5 GPA are eligible to complete an application for enrollment into the program.
- Undergraduate students must complete the program within ten semesters and before graduation, excluding the summer term(s).
- Graduate students with at least 6 earned hours from ATU in their current program and a 3.0 GPA are eligible to complete an application for enrollment into the program.
- Graduate students must complete the program within three semesters and before graduation, excluding the summer term(s).
Students will receive milestone rewards as they progress through the six levels of the program; milestone rewards will include the following: ATU padfolio, up to $500 to purchase new business attire (optional), certificate of completion, and a commemorative award.
Successful students will complete each of the following milestones (M):
- M2-resume and cover letter
- M3-two mock interviews
- M4-career action plan
- M5-attend two career fairs
- M6-experiential learning opportunity
Each milestone will have a reflection assignment to be reviewed by NCS staff in order for participants to receive credit for completion.
Are you ready to ELEVATE? If so, click HERE to apply!