- Eligible students must be nominated by their schools to attend Arkansas Governor’s School (AGS).
- Complete the AGS Student Application Form online and submit it.
- If a student applies in a fine arts area (Choral Music, Drama, Instrumental Music, or Visual Arts), the student will need to record and upload an audition video. Instructions for preparing and uploading audition videos can be found here: Audition Video Instructions. Please note that this video should be reviewed by a school official before uploading.
- Select an educator to submit a Teacher Recommendation online who is familiar with your interests and ability in the specific subject area. If a student applies in two (2) subject areas, then one (1) Teacher Recommendation may be submitted for each area.
- Each nominated student must complete all application requirements by the appropriate due dates to be considered. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Please see important application dates here.
Important Student Nomination/Application Dates
AGS 2019 Nomination/Application Accepted Beginning November 1, 2018
AGS 2019 Nomination/Application Materials Due January 31, 2019 (Nominations/Applications Close)
AGS 2019 Selection Results Will be Emailed to Schools and Applicants by April 15, 2019
STUDENT APPLICATION PACKET
- Student Application Information
- Instructions for Preparing Auditions
- Student General Information Form
- Area I Application Form
- Teacher Recommendation Form
- School Recommendation Form
- School Composite Nomination Form
FACULTY APPLICATION PACKET
AGS 2019 Application Due January 31, 2019 (Applications Close)
REsident Assistant application Packet
Resident Assistant Applications are due February 15, 2019. Upload your application as well as your transcript to the link provided.
- Resident Assistant Job Description
- Resident Assistant Application ( Along with your application, please include your transcript in your upload)