Skip to content
- Nominees should have demonstrated:
- creativity in academic or creative fields,
- above average ability in the nominated discipline area (Area I),
- a high degree of self-motivation required to satisfy the program's demanding requirements,
- the intellectual, social, and emotional maturity required to thrive in an environment
that emphasizes theoretical and process-related learning.
- Nominees must be willing to commit to the entire program. Students who would like
to participate in other programs or activities that run concurrent to AGS should not
- All qualified students should be considered for nomination regardless of socioeconomic
status, cultural, or language differences.