Membership: Five voting members, elected by full-time faculty from within each of the five divisions on the Ozark campus. One elected by the division of Allied Health, one elected by the division of Adult and Continuing Education, one elected by the division of Business Technology, one elected by the division of General Education, and one elected by the Division of Industry/Technology. The Chief Academic Officer of the Ozark campus acts as a non-voting (Ex-officio) member of the committee.
Function: Serve as a committee on committees and shall recommend for the faculty in all curricular and instructional matters other than those involving changes in general academic policies, and to the administration on matters referred to it for action; it shall serve as an advisory body to the faculty on matters involving academic and instructional policies and to the administration or the faculty, as appropriate.
Current Senate Membership
- Gwen Faulkenberry, Senate Chair, General Education
- Adele Berry, Vice-Chair, Allied Health
- Clinton Hall, Secretary, Business Technology
- Jessica Pipkins, Adult Education
- Bobby Sewell, General Technology
- Marcus Smith, ATCC
- Dr. Michael Murders, ex-officio member, Chief Academic Officer