A Future Beyond The Classroom
Arkansas Tech University - Ozark Campus is dedicated to quality workforce education. Our roots run deep in the Natural State - we have a proven history of providing programs that meet the emerging needs of the state's industries and economy. You can expect us to support you as you work toward your desired credential or degree.
Access at any point
Enhance your career at multiple stages with stackable credentials in partnership with ATU - Russellville. That means a student can start with a certificate and work all the way through to a graduate degree without leaving the Arkansas Tech University system.
When it comes to quality, you get what you pay for. ATU - Ozark offers excellent education in each of our fields of study. No matter which path you choose, you are investing in your future.
Our partnerships with industries and businesses are key in preparing students for in-demand jobs. Our programs rank among the highest in the state for job placement.
We understand the road to success isn’t always a straight line. Our faculty and staff will work with you to find a path that fits your career goals - and support you along the way.
Programs With A Purpose
Our programs are led by industry professionals who strive to educate current and future professionals at the highest levels in the field.
Building Lasting Relationships
We believe continued education is key to sustaining communities. By partnering with businesses, companies, and corporations across the region we offer opportunies for community members to hone their skills or pivot to a new career.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Spring Holidays Begin
Early Registration Begins
- FEBRUARY 6 - Meeting on Tech Loyalty Fund 10:00am-11:00am
- FEBRUARY 6 - EMT Test 10:00am-11:30am
- FEBRUARY 7 - Foster/Adopt PRIDE Training 6:00pm-9:00pm
- FEBRUARY 9 - Open TEAS Testing 8:00am-1:00pm
- FEBRUARY 12 - Skywarn Storm Spotter Training 6:00pm-9:30pm
- FEBRUARY 13 - Spring Blood Drive 7:30-4:30pm
- FEBRUARY 13 - EMT Test 10:00am-11:30am
- FEBRUARY 14 - Foster/Adopt PRIDE Training 6:00am-9:00am
- MARCH 1 - Deadline for degree audit May 2020 graduates
- MARCH 4 - Mid-Term
- MARCH 18 -MARCH 25 - Spring Holidays
- MARCH 25 - Deadline for Degree audit (transcript evaluation), Summer 2020 graduates
- MARCH25 - MARCH 30- Early registration for summer and fall semester