A Future Beyond The Classroom
Arkansas Tech University - Ozark Campus is dedicated to quality workforce education. Our roots run deep in the Natural State - we have a proven history of providing programs that meet the emerging needs of the state's industries and economy. You can expect us to support you as you work toward your desired credential or degree.
Access at any point
Enhance your career at multiple stages with stackable credentials in partnership with ATU - Russellville. That means a student can start with a certificate and work all the way through to a graduate degree without leaving the Arkansas Tech University system.
When it comes to quality, you get what you pay for. ATU - Ozark offers excellent education in each of our fields of study. No matter which path you choose, you are investing in your future.
Our partnerships with industries and businesses are key in preparing students for in-demand jobs. Our programs rank among the highest in the state for job placement.
We understand the road to success isn’t always a straight line. Our faculty and staff will work with you to find a path that fits your career goals - and support you along the way.
Programs With A Purpose
Our programs are led by industry professionals who strive to educate current and future professionals at the highest levels in the field.
Building Lasting Relationships
We believe continued education is key to sustaining communities. By partnering with businesses, companies, and corporations across the region we offer opportunities for community members to hone their skills or pivot to a new career.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
June/July Summer I Session ends
Independence Day Holiday (Campus Closed at Noon on July 2nd)
July/August Summer II Session Begins
- JULY 1: June/July Session Ends
- JULY 2-3: Independence Day Holiday (Campus Closed at 12 p.m. on July 2nd)
- JULY 6: July/August Session (Summer II) Begins
- JULY 6: Bookstore offering curbside pickup, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- JULY 6: July/August session textbooks can be charged to Financial Aid
- JULY 6-7: Adult Education Registration for Summer classes from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. at Booneville, Clarksville and Ozark locations, by appointment only.
- JULY 7: Last day to officially withdraw/drop courses with full reduction of tuition and fees
- JULY 7: Last day to register and add courses/change sections
- JULY 8: Adult Education Summer Classes Begin
- JULY 10: Last day to officially withdraw/drop courses with 80 percent reduction of tuition
- JULY 15: Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund Deadline
- JULY 27: Fall semester textbooks can be charged to Financial Aid
- JULY 30: Last day to drop courses with a "W" or change from credit to audit
- AUGUST 1: ArFuture Grant Deadline
- AUGUST 1-2: Tax-free weekend at the Bookstore
- AUGUST 5: July/August Session (Summer II) Ends
- AUGUST 19: Fall Semester Begins
- AUGUST 25: Last day to offiially withdraw/drop courses with full reduction of tuition and fees
- AUGUST 25: Last day to register and add courses/change sections