A Future Beyond The Classroom
Arkansas Tech University - Ozark Campus is dedicated to quality workforce education. Our roots run deep in the Natural State - we have a proven history of providing programs that meet the emerging needs of the state's industries and economy. You can expect us to support you as you work toward your desired credential or degree.
Access at any point
Enhance your career at multiple stages with stackable credentials in partnership with ATU - Russellville. That means a student can start with a certificate and work all the way through to a graduate degree without leaving the Arkansas Tech University system.
When it comes to quality, you get what you pay for. ATU - Ozark offers excellent education in each of our fields of study. No matter which path you choose, you are investing in your future.
Our partnerships with industries and businesses are key in preparing students for in-demand jobs. Our programs rank among the highest in the state for job placement.
We understand the road to success isn’t always a straight line. Our faculty and staff will work with you to find a path that fits your career goals - and support you along the way.
Programs With A Purpose
Our programs are led by industry professionals who strive to educate current and future professionals at the highest levels in the field.
Building Lasting Relationships
We believe continued education is key to sustaining communities. By partnering with businesses, companies, and corporations across the region we offer opportunities for community members to hone their skills or pivot to a new career.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
OZARK CAMPUS BLOOD DRIVE
8:30 AM-3:00 PM
A RESUME WORKSHOP
BLACK HISTORY MONTH KEYNOTE SPEAKER
- FEB 5 CENSUS BUREAU EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY, 9:30-1:00pm, Student Union
- FEB 8 OPEN TEAS TEST
- FEB 11 POVERTY SIMULATION EVENT, 9am, SSCC
- FEB 12 OZARK CAMPUS BLOOD DRIVE; 8:30am-3:00pm, SSCC
- FEB 13 COSMETOLOGY VALENTINE’S DAY BAKE SALE
- FEB 19 “ SKILLS EMPLOYERS ARE LOOKING FOR WHEN HIRING” GUEST SPEAKER, Erick Wiggins, HR Manager, Bekhart, 11am, SSCC
- FEB 22 OPEN TEAS TEST
- FEB 25 RESUME WORKSHOP, 9am, SSCC
- FEB 26 CVT INTRODUCTORY INFORMATION SESSION 9am-12:30pm, Chaffee Crossing location
- FEB 27 BLACK HISTORY MONTH KEYNOTE SPEAKER, Bryan Terrell Clark, 7pm, SSCC
- MAR 1 HEALTH PROGRAMS APPLICATIOON DEADLINE
- MAR 3 GRADUATION FAIR/CAREER EXPO
- MAR 4 MIDTERMS
- MAR 11 SUMMER /FALL EARLY REGISTRATION BEGINS
- MAR 13 HANDS ON HEALTHCARE
- MAR 17 NTHS CEREMONY
- MAR 18-25 SPRING BREAK
- MAR 25 DEADLINE FOR DEGREE AUDIT (TRANSCRIPT EVALUATION), SUMMER 2020 GRADUATES