Travel is reimbursed to university employees who travel on official business. This may include motor-pool or personal vehicles. The university follows State of Arkansas and Higher Education rules and regulations regarding travel. 

For travel forms please visit ATU's Travel Services page and click on Employee Travel in the left column. 


Ozark Travel Checklists