Graduate Ambassador Application
ATU Graduate Ambassadors will serve as official representatives of the ATU Graduate College and the Division of Enrollment Management to support potential graduate students by providing information, participating in recruitment activities, and sharing your experiences at ATU.
- Able to positively represent the ATU Graduate College and the Division of Enrollment Management
- Able to answer occasional emails from prospective students about program in a timely manner
- Be available to serve at a Graduate College or Enrollment Management event a minimum of two (2) times per semester (on-campus and/or virtual, depending on student's enrollment)
- Must be enrolled for at least one (1) full semester before applying
- Must be able to serve two (2) full semesters (Spring/Summer or Spring/Fall)
- Must maintain 3.0 GPA
- Must be enrolled in at least six (6) hours per semester
*Applicants who do not meet all requirements will still be considered, with preference given to those who do.
- Highlighted on social media and website
- Significant networking opportunities
- Great line item on resume - Graduate Ambassador of the Year awarded each spring!
- Fill out the application below.
- Supply two (2) email addresses of references. One (1) must be a faculty member in program.
- Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for the 2021-2022 school year will open on March 1, 2021 and close on April 1, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.