Accelerated Bachelor to Master Degree (AB2M)
The accelerated undergraduate to graduate degree program allows qualified undergraduate students to register for graduate level credit hours as undergraduates and receive DUAL credit toward both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Most be at least a Junior
- Have completed at least 90 credit hours towards their Bachelor’s degree
- A 3.0 GPA or better and maintain
- Complete an official application
Applicants that complete the requirements above along with their respective departmental requirements will be:
- conditionally accepted to the accelerated graduate program as an undergraduate student.
- will be allowed to take a maximum of twelve graduate level credit hours that can be simultaneously counted towards the Bachelor’s degree and the Master’s degree.
*Please note that only courses with grades B or better will be eligible to count toward graduate credit. Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA while completing the accelerated program. Upon completion of a Bachelor’s degree requirements, students will be accepted in to the Graduate College at a status consistent with the Graduate College and individual program guidelines. All other general requirements for the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs that comprise an Accelerated Bachelor’s Plus Master’s Degree Program must be satisfied.