- Upcoming teaching workshops on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (coming soon)
What constitutes civic engagement in an ATU General Education course? Only two components are needed:
1. The course leaves the confines of the classroom in some manner. (Example: an assignment where students must observe/attend/create something outside of the confines of the classroom.
2. The course shares their creation/observation outside of the classroom. (Example: the assignment - or a synthesis of the assignment - is shared with someone outside of the confines of the classroom.)
ARTS AND HUMANITIES
- Thinking Critically Assessment
Please use the form below to submit teaching resources for General Education.
To submit resource files
- Please complete the form above, noting in the Submission space that you are emailing resource files.
- Send an email with attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, include which general education goal the resource(s) pertain to.