At ATU, we’ve got you. We see the challenges you’ve overcome to get to this point. And we know how it feels to take that next step because we've been there, too. Welcome back.
Degrees at ATU
The Arkansas Tech faculty are experts in their field. Of our full-time faculty, 77% have their doctorate or terminal degree. And with an 18 to 1 student to instructor ratio, they’ll have the time to provide you with personal attention and advice.View all degrees
Online Degrees at ATU
For flexibility, there's no better option than an online degree at ATU. You will benefit
from the same academic resources with the ability to earn a degree on your own time.
Are you ready?
If you’re ready to get started, we’ll support you every step of the way, making it easy for you to get started.
Below are a few steps to help you begin.
Step 1: Submit the Returning Student Application
The first step in becoming an ATU student is applying to attend. Our application is available 24 hours a day for your convenience.
- Students who want to study at the ATU Ozark campus in Ozark, Arkansas, select the "Ozark Campus" in the application
- Students who want to study at the ATU Russellville campus in Russellville, Arkansas, select the "Main Campus" in the application
- Students who want to study in one of our 100% online programs select "Online" as their campus in the application
Have questions about applying? The Admissions office is here to help. You can contact them at (479) 968-0343 or email@example.com.
Step 2: Apply for Financial Aid
The federal government authorizes billions of dollars every year to help students earn their college degree. This first step in applying for federal aid is filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- ATU's school code for the FAFSA is 001089
- Visit ATU's TechSense site for info about all the ways to fund a college degree
- Payment plans are available through our Student Accounts office for out-of-pocket expenses
Have questions about the financial aid process? The Financial Aid office is here to help. You can contact them at (479) 968-0399 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Activate Your OneTech Portal
Once you’ve applied, you’ll receive an email decision about five days after submitting your application. In that email, you’ll get instructions to activate your OneTech Portal.
- OneTech is how you get information about aid, communicate with your professors, and view your classes.
- Your admission decision email will have all of the instruction you need to activate your portal login.
Already got your admission decision email? Visit the site below to activate your OneTech account.
Have questions about activating your OneTech account? The Office of Information Systems is here to help. You can contact them at (479) 968-0646 or email@example.com.
Step 4: Register for Classes
Once you’ve applied and been admitted, you’ll be able to find your advisor. Our advisors will work with you to schedule classes, answer questions you may have, and support you every step of the way.
- You'll be able to find your assigned advisor via OneTech.
- Feel free to reach out to your advisor and get to know them. They are ready to work with you to transform your world.
Step 5: Stay the Course
Once you’ve started your course work, there are lots of resources to help you achieve your goals. Don't wait until you need help - get familiar with the offices at ATU that are ready to help you succeed. You can start using these free resources on your first day of classes.
- APEX Tutoring Center
- Disability Services
- Multicultural Student Services
- Online Writing Lab
- Student Success
- Student Wellness
- Testing Services
- Veterans Services
Take your next step with ATU
With supportive professors and a campus culture that put students first -- ATU is the initial step in a journey that will lead you to your best self and beyond. If you’re ready to transform your life by earning your degree, you’ve come to the right place.Apply Today