Return to Arkansas Tech
Rediscover your path at Arkansas Tech Univeristy. Perhaps you have called Arkansas Tech home before and circumstances prevented you from earning your degree, or maybe you want to come back to earn a second degree. In any case, we are happy to assist you with coming back home.
- If it has been longer than one calendar year since you were last enrolled in classes,
you must reapply for admission. Please complete the application for admission at https://www.atu.edu/admissions/ATU_applicant.htm.
When asked to select your admission type, select the Undergraduate Returning application.
If you would like to complete one of the degree programs offered on our Ozark campus, select the Ozark Campus Returning application type.
- If you have attended any other colleges since your last enrollment at Tech, you are
required to submit official transcripts from each college.
- If you were previously an online student, but you will now be taking on-campus classes, please submit a copy of your immunization records documenting proof of two MMR vaccinations. If you will be an online-only student, please contact the Office of Admissions at 479-968-0343.
- Visit https://www.atu.edu/finaid/steps.php for information about the Financial Aid process.
- Newly admitted transfer and returning students with a declared major should contact
their respective academic department to schedule an advising/registration appointment.
Find your department contact information here: www.atu.edu/directory.php.
- Visit the Academic Advising Center's website at https://www.atu.edu/advising/ for more detailed information about your degree plan.