- Be sure to submit your FAFSA by June 30th to quality for loans, work-study, grants, and scholarships. Also take a look at the foundational scholarships offered from Tech and Fastweb.
- Finalize your class schedule with your Faculty Advisor! Check holds on your OneTech (onetech.atu.edu -> tuition & aid) before setting up an appointment to register for classes and make sure you are on the right track towards graduation.
- Keep track of important dates by viewing the Academic Calendar for last days to drop, holidays, final exam schedule, etc.
- Let us help you! For students requiring special accommodations, please contact Disability Services. Refer to Documentation Guidelines to learn more.
- Visit Club Pendy! Reserve the different types of Study Rooms. Take advantage of the tutors available in the Tutoring Center (1st Floor)
- Don’t forget your books! Search for your class books, school supplies, and many other things at the Tech Bookstore.
- Struggling with classes? Visit the APEX Tutoring Center. They offer free one-on-one peer tutoring and Academic Coaching to develop better study habits, time management skills, and more.
- Need a job? Apply to be a Resident Assistant, an Orientation Leader, a tutor and a team leader on the Student Activities Board. Disclaimer: Deadlines vary each semester.
- Stay Connected! Follow Arkansas Tech University on Facebook, Instagram, theLink, and Twitter to know about all the latest upcoming events and news.
- Participate in the ELEVATE program and earn a certificate, a commemorative award, and other prizes for completing career related milestones.
- Know about parking and campus safety! Visit Public Safety page for information about parking information, sign up for ATU Alerts, and learn about how to register your bike & vehicle
- Get Licensed with On-Track! This program is designed to encourage students to network socially and experience traditional Tech events. Complete all 7 tracks and earn a chance to attend a free trip! You do not want to miss this opportunity!
- Go Greek! Sign up by visiting ATU Recruitment.
- Get Involved with the The Fun Experts! Attend Student Activities Board for exciting FREE events, such as movies, carnivals, comedians, singers, etc. for all Tech students.
- Want to learn about other cultures? Apply for the Global Connect Program for an opportunity to serve as a mentor to international student.
- Be apart of Tech Traditions! Download the Arkansas Tech Traditions app on your phone. Complete the required traditions and earn a green cord for graduation.
- Jerry Cares! Help keep the campus safe and gain knowledge about how to report sexual misconduct, hazing, alcohol, and drug abuse incidents to the Care Team.
- Want to Study Abroad for a Semester? Reach out to the Study Abroad Office to start the process!
- Are you or a family member a Verteran? Go to Veterans Office for benefits (Doc Bryan 104). Also get involved by joining Service Members and Veterans of America (SMVA).
- Find your path for the future with Career Services! Need help perfecting your resume, preparing for an interview, finding a summer job, or preparing for graduate school? Make an appointment on Handshake (use your oneTech login information).
- Keep an eye out for career fairs! There are many different career fairs and there are some specific to majors to help earn future internships and jobs. Stay updated by visiting Handshake.
- Considering graduate school at Tech? Take a look at Tech scholarships and graduate assistantships available or visit Grad College office in Tomlinson 113. Interested in grad school somewhere else? Visit com for more information.
- Consider living on campus! Stay in a Living Learning Community - to connect with the community and others who share a common interest. Find more about your housing options here.
- Contact your academic or faculty advisor for more information about items in the academic section.
- Contact student services for more information about items in the involvement section.