TRIO SSS Apply
Thank you for your interest in the TRIO Student Support Services Program. Please review our eligibility information below.
In order to qualify for the TRIO Student Support Services program, applicants must be:
- Currently enrolled or accepted for enrollment at Arkansas Tech University – Ozark Campus;
- Be a U.S. citizen or a National of the United States or meet the requirements for federal student financial assistance;
- Demonstrate academic need;
In addition, those who satisfy the above conditions must also have at least ONE of the following apply to you:
- You are a first-generation college student (neither parent nor guardian has a four-year college degree;
- You are in financial need ("low-income" according to federal guidelines); and/or
- You have a documented disability and are registered with the ATU-Ozark ADA Coordinator
All services are provided at no cost to participants.
Step 1: Submit a completed TRIO SSS application below, you will need to sign in using your ATU credentials.
Step 2: Once your application has been processed, we will contact you to schedule an intake appointment.
Step 3: Participants who are accepted into the program are required to meet with a staff member to set up an academic plan of action.