Faculty and Staff Well-Being Events
The ATU Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning is not only concerned with the in-classroom experiences of educators, but also the out-of-classroom experiences. Here at the Faculty and Staff Well-Being events page we have compiled a list of events designed to help faculty and staff relax, grow, and experience new things. If you would like to add any events to the Well-Being Series, just email Erin Clair at email@example.com. Please feel free to use the Faculty/Staff Lounge in BazTech 204. Email Erin Clair or Robin Lasey (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the door code.
- Meditation: Fridays at 2:00pm, WebEx: https://atu.webex.com/atu/j.php?MTID=mca6eeea1c651b409d07072cde15efdfa . August 26 through November 18 (led by Erin Clair)
- Faculty/Staff Campus Walks: Wednesdays at noon. Meet at the Faculty/Staff Lounge, BazTech 204. August 24 through November 16
- Coffee and Calm: Fridays at 9:00am, on WebEx Teams (led by Holly Ruth Gale). Contact Holly Ruth Gale or Erin Clair to be added to the Team. August 26 through November 18.
- Gentle Yoga. First and third Wednesday of each month at 3:00 pm in Faculty/Staff Lounge, BazTech 204. Dates: Sept. 21, Oct. 5, Oct. 19, Nov. 2, Nov. 16 (led by David Eshelman)
- Full Professor Happy Hour. Second Friday of each month from 5-6pm at Courtyard Marriott. Dates: Sept. 9, Oct. 14, Nov. 11 (led by David Eshelman)
- Faculty/Staff Trail Explorers. Bring water, snacks or a lunch, and clothing conducive to the weather. One guest
per faculty/staff member is welcome! (led by Jay Post)
- Sept. 17 - Hike Devil's Den (meet at Williamson at 7 am)
- Oct. 15 - Hike Pedestal Rock (meet at Williamson at 9 am)
- Nov. 5 - Dig for Diamonds (meet at Williamson at 7 am)
- Tour of ATU Agriculture Farm. Fri. Sept. 16, 1:00 pm. Meet at Williamson Hall. (led by Jay Post)
Previous Semester offerings