Faculty & Staff Well-Being Events Fall 2020
- Working Parents Virtual Coffee Club (via WebEx Teams), facilitated by Jessica Mongeon. Message Jessica (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added to the group.
- Faculty/Staff Short Meditations every Friday at 2:00 via WebEx starting on August 14, facilitated by Erin Clair and Cynthia Eisemann.
- Yoga Philosophy Chat every other Friday at noon via WebEx starting on August 21, facilitated by Alice Batch and Erin Clair. Dates: 8/21, 9/4, 9/18, 10/2, 10/16, 10/30, 11/13
Coffee and Calm. Fridays at 9:00am. This group, led by Holly Ruth Gale, meets virtually Friday mornings at 9:00am on WebEx Teams for quiet, friendly conversation along with their morning coffee/tea/juice/what-have-you. To be added to the Team, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Then on Friday mornings, click on the “Coffee and Calm” WebEx Team and press the green “Meet” button to join in from wherever you are!
- Well-Being Book Club last Monday of the month at 2:30pm, facilitated by Erin Clair
- August 31: Start Here: Mastering the Lifelong Habit of Wellbeing, by Eric Langshur and Nate Klemp (ISBN 978-1501129131) https://atu.webex.com/atu/j.php?MTID=mf2f820489a9860b9e49472b67dec77ed
- September 28: The Prophet by Kahil Gibran (ISBN:978-0394404288) https://atu.webex.com/atu/j.php?MTID=m3fbb13426b14823b89e0e1d92fbf1ca2
- October 26: Happiness: Essential Mindfulness Practices by Thich Nhat Hanh (ISBN:978-1888375916) https://atu.webex.com/atu/j.php?MTID=md9c130c9413e428142d2b917eaac4da3
- November 30: This Is Water: Some Thoughts, Delivered on a Significant Occasion, about Living a Compassionate Life, by David Foster Wallace (ISBN:978-0316068222) https://atu.webex.com/atu/j.php?MTID=m0fa77a47162b306579f2ee06b108cf3c
- Enneagram Workshop: Where Your Number Goes in Times of Stress (led by Beth Gray), day/time TBA