1098 T Tax Information for ATU Students
- 1098-T forms will be available starting January 31st
- Students with payments up to qualified tuition and related expenses not covered
by scholarships or grants for the calendar year will receive a 1098-T form.
- ATU is not required to send a 1098-T to students who received more scholarships
or grants than qualified payments received.
- Please use the IRS publication 970 and IRS 1098-T instructions for more information:
- ATU is unable to provide 1098-T tax advice. Please direct any questions regarding
your 1098-T to a qualified tax
- Directions to retrieve your 1098-T from Heartland ECSI
- Please go to https://heartland.ecsi.net/index.main.html#/access/lookup
- Search for Arkansas Tech University in the School Name field, select Arkansas Tech
University from the list, and click Submit.
- Enter First Name, Last Name, SSN, and Zip Code in the required fields, check the box
for I am not a robot and verify the information requested, then click Continue.
- Clicking on the + sign to the right of the delivery status provides the student’s
tax form detail.
- To print out the 1098-T, click View/Print Statement on the right side of the page.
Students must turn off the pop-up blocker on their web browser for the tax form to
- To contact Heartland ECSI, please call: 866-428-1098