FREQUENTLY ASKED SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS
The application for undergraduate admission serves as the scholarship application. There is not a separate scholarship application to complete; however, an early admission status is required. An early admission file includes an application for undergraduate admission and current high school transcript with a qualifying GPA and ACT/SAT exam score. The application for undergraduate admission and all supporting documentation must be on file by November 15 to receive priority scholarship consideration and February 15 for final scholarship consideration.
Superscores or recalculated ACT scores using subset scores from multiple exams will not be accepted.
Traditional–aged students who have a qualifying exam score (ACT or SAT) may be considered for Freshmen Academic Scholarships. However, the GED score must be the equivalent to the required GPA requirement. Request for scholarship consideration should be made to the Office of Admissions via email at email@example.com or by phone at 479-968-0343.
No. The University Honors application process is completely autonomous. If you have a minimum of a 27 ACT or equivalent SAT or are in the top 10% of your graduating class and have a 3.50 minimum high school GPA, you should investigate the benefits of being selected into Honors. The University Honors application deadline is noon on December 1.
Find out more information at www.atu.edu/honors.
Ask yourself the following questions. Have you:
- Been officially admitted to Arkansas Tech University's Russellville campus?
- Registered for the correct number of hours? (15 hours for all Tech academic scholarships)
- Filled out your FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov?
- Signed up for on-campus housing, if required?
- Turned in all required documents to Financial Aid prior to the deadline (August 1 for Continuing Scholarships and December 1 for Freshmen Scholarships)?
Ask yourself the following questions. Did you:
- Meet the renewal requirements for the scholarship? Refer to your original scholarship award letter or the Undergraduate Catalog for your award year at https://www.atu.edu/catalog/ for Tech scholarships.
- COMPLETE your FAFSA and all required paperwork prior to the deadline (August 1 for Continuing Scholarships and December 1 for Freshmen Scholarships)?
- Register for the correct number of hours? (15 hours for all Tech academic scholarships)