Major Change


Graduate students wanting to change their program will need to contact the Graduate College.

Freshman who have not yet registered for classes can email to have their major changed.


Registered undergraduate students who want to change their major can follow the steps below.

A complete list of undergraduate degree programs can be found here.

To change your major:

1. Log in to OneTech.
2. Select the Academics Tab on the left panel (or in the yellow menu if you are accessing via mobile device).
3. In the Degree Planning channel select "Change Major/Minor."
4. Complete the Major Change Form.
5. Monitor your ATU email address for confirmation of your major change.

Your new advisor assignment will be reflected in the Academic Profile channel of the Academics tab once the department assigns a new advisor.