Lunch with a Leader is a series of round table discussions that offers students a chance to learn from the experience of seasoned professionals from a variety of fields as well as an opportunity to engage in conversation about the community as a whole.
Guest speakers generally discuss the following:
- Brief history of their professional careers.
- Detail the duties of their current position.
- Discuss their philosophy on leadership.
- Discuss lessons learned in leadership throughout their careers.
- Open for questions from the audience.
Lunch is provided on a first come, first served basis.
For questions or to suggest a guest speaker, please contact the Department of Campus Life at 479.968.0276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Round table discussions to learn from the experience of professionals from a variety of fields as well as an opportunity to engage in conversation.
Past speakers have included:
- Carly Copeland Ashlock - Account Manager on the Procter & Gamble Walmart Business at Saatchi & Saatchi X
- Dr. Tyler Tarver (AI Edition) - Director of Learning and Development and Tarver Academy Founder
- LaTresha Woodruff - Public Information Officer (PIO) for the Arkansas Division of Emergency Management (ADEM)
- Erica Warden - Director of Events for North Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Panel of African American business owners in the River Valley
- Jeff Pipkin, former President of Russellville Chamber of Commerce
- Amber Styles Emberson, IT Security Communications Manager
- Annie Bradley, Engineer at Arkansas Nuclear One
- Yendel, Jones, Executive Director of Women Lead Arkansas
- John Burris, Partner at Capitol Advisors Group
- Andrea Lea, Arkansas State Auditor
- Matt Disheroon, Regional Manager at Raymond Management Company
- Laura Sink, Administrator at Arkansas Pediatric Facility
- Jeff Horton, Operations Management team, Arkansas Nuclear One
- Kristin Mangham, Membership and Special Events Director of Garden Woodland Gardens
- Dr. Christy Bartlett, Pediatrician at Millard Henry Clinic
- Angie White, Family/Community Partnership Manager for Save the Children Head Start
- Richard Nickols, Vice President of Sales, East Broadcasters
- Cora Wilson, Co-Owner, Forca Martial Arts & Fitness