Associates Degree | Russellville Campus | In-Person or Online
This associate degree includes a fundamental background in general business. It provides the foundational knowledge for a student to move into various business bachelor’s degrees including Accounting, Business Data Analytics, Finance, Management or Marketing.
HANDS-ON LEARNING opportunities
- Class projects
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting practices
- Fundamental knowledge of business data analytics
- Fundamental knowledge of business finance
- Fundamental knowledge of management and marketing principles
About This Degree
In-State: $232 per credit hour
Out-of-State: $464 per credit hour
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plan
- Graduate Assistantships
You could work as a(n):
- Administration Specialist
- Business Data Analyzer
- Financial Specialist
- Management and Marketing Specialist
Alumni of our program work at:
- Simmons Bank
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Bachelor of Professional Studies
Point of Pride
The Associate Degree in Business is accredited by AACSB.