College of Business
The College of Business at Arkansas Tech University will offer dynamic academic programs which enable our graduates to add value at all levels of employment. These programs will emphasize business acumen, experiential learning, development of interpersonal skills, and a solid foundation in both ethical and data-driven decision making.
The College of Business at Arkansas Tech University will be known for producing outstanding leaders in the field who add exceptional value to their employers, their communities, the region, and beyond.
- Student Success: The College of Business will deliver academic programs that are current, relevant, and in a manner consistent with the needs of our students to prepare them for professional success.
- Resources: The College of Business will utilize available internal resources efficiently and effectively while continuing to grown external funding. These resources will be utilized to attract and retain high quality students, faculty, and staff.
- Competitive Advantage: The College of Business will pursue activities that enhance our competitive advantage in the recruitment of students, financial gifts, and employment opportunities for our graduates.
Code of Ethics
The students, faculty, and staff of the ATU College of Business are committed to integrity and leadership in everything we do personally, professionally, academically, and for our community.
The College of Business at ATU is a place where you can feel confident.
- Confident that your faculty care about you
- Confident that you can develop your leadership skills and management ability
- Confident that you will have opportunities for competition and travel
- Confident that you are prepared for your chosen career.
If you are considering a major in business at ATU, let me encourage you to visit the campus, especially the fourth floor of Rothwell Hall. We would love to share with you the opportunities that are available to you if you choose to join us. From interesting and up-to-date classes to world-class student organizations, your time here will be engaging and impactful.
It is an exciting time at ATU and especially in the College of Business. Please join us!
2020-2021 College of Business Awards
"The College of Business at Arkansas Tech congratulates each and every recipient of the various privately-funded scholarships awarded for next Fall. We are pleased to award over $35,000 in scholarships made possible by individual donations to the College of Business. I wish all of you a happy and safe summer and I look forward to seeing you at Tech in August."
-Dr. Russ Jones, Dean
Degrees and Programs
The curriculum requires study sufficient for professional practice in financial accounting, management accounting, auditing, and taxation.
Business Data Analytics
This program teaches students to analyze data to support business decisions and strategy and to creatively solve problems.
This program prepares students to lead and direct businesses and non-profit organizations of all types.
With an emphasis on applied learning, the marketing major at ATU gives students an opportunity to acquire hands on knowledge, rather than traditional lectures and textbooks.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The focus of this program is to prepare you for a business career with the information analysis and executive decision making skills needed in today’s fast-paced business world.
Contact the College of Business