MARCHING ARTS WEEKEND
June 15-18, 2023
Girls - Paine
Boys - M Street
On campus stay - $225 (includes all meals and dorm)
Off campus - $175 (includes lunch and dinner each day; NO DORM)
Junior High or Senior High camp PLUS Marching Arts Weekend - on campus stay - $525
Junior High or Senior High camp PLUS Marching Arts Weekend - off campus - $400
You must register for each camp separately. Once you have registered for both camps, your discount of $85 (for on campus) or $66 (off campus) will be applied to the Marching Arts Weekend Registration.
Please read all information below BEFORE you click the registration button. For best
results when paying the registration fee online, use Firefox or Chrome. When registering on a phone, do not use your autocomplete as it may not fill in some
Please bring the following forms to check-in on Friday:
CAMP WAIVER over 18
*New this year: when you click the registration button, you will be asked to enter an email address and wait for a code to be sent to that email before you can register for camp.
- On campus students stay in the dorms and all meals (Friday breakfast-Sunday breakfast) are included in the price
- Off-campus students are those who live locally and choose not to stay overnight in the dorms. Lunch and dinner on Friday and Saturday are included in the price
- Students who drive themselves to camp will need to contact the camp office for further information
All on-campus students will check in from 6:30-7:00 PM on the first day of camp in the appropriate dorm. If it is necessary for you to be late, please notify us in advance. Off-campus students will check-in at 7:00 PM in Witherspoon Lobby. The Opening Assembly will be held at 7:30 PM in Witherspoon Auditorium. Dorms will be posted by June 1.
Your registration time is on Thursday at 7:00 PM. in Witherspoon Lobby. All off campus students need to check in daily. A sign in/out table will be located in the Camp Business office (Witherspoon 165) Off campus students will be assigned to the nearest dorm of the same sex to use as a place to visit or hang out during their free time.
- Things to bring: marching instruments, flags, linens (sheets, pillow, blanket, towels, wash cloths), toiletries, rain gear, water bottle, sunscreen
- Things NOT to bring: no tobacco and/or vape products, alcohol, fireworks, skateboards, rollerblades, rollershoes, hoverboards, or laser pointers. Cell phones must remain off during classes, assemblies, and other camp functions.
- Dress Code: typical school clothing. Shorts are permitted. ATU building regulations require that shoes be worn in all campus buildings.
- All parents visiting campus during the week of camp need to check in at the camp office, Witherspoon room 165, and receive a visitor name tag before going to the dorms.
- Full payment must be received two (2) weeks prior to camp start date (June 1, 2023)
- Refund requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6:30 PM. on the first day of camp (June 15, 2023). Refunds will not be allowed, for any reason, after that day and time.
- A $50.00 administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds.
- All refunds will be issued in August.
- The final assembly at 10:30 on Sunday will be open for parents and guests. Students must be checked out of the dorm immediately following the assembly (approx. 12:30). Any fees for damages or lost keys/swipe cards will be assessed to the camper and the parent will be billed. Lost key/card fee is $30.
- Location of Closing Assembly TBA
Campers participating in ATU sponsored camps must remain on the University campus at all times. Campers may only leave campus with a staff member of the camp, a parent, or a legal guardian, as approved by the Camp Business Office. This policy shall also apply to commuter campers until the last camp activity of the day has been completed.
Any act or threat, including profane or abusive language for the purpose of harassing or submitting any one on ATU property to pain, discomfort, or indignity is subject to disciplinary action and will not be tolerated. This includes racial, ethnic, or sexual harassment, verbal or property abuse, and any conduct that endangers the health, safety, or well being of any band camp member or staff. All students are expected to adhere to the rules, regulations, and policies of the camp. Students who fail to comply will be sent home with no refund of fees.