Division of Student Affairs Onboarding
- August 2017: Need identified for onboarding process tailored to unique needs of Student Affairs
- Fall 2017: Onboarding Process developed and reviewed by division staff
- March 2018: Onboarding process adopted during division-wide meeting on March 26
- Summer 2018: First round of newly hired staff and supervisors complete onboarding
- Fall 2018: Newly hired staff and supervisors to complete onboarding survey
- Spring 2019: Feedback reviewed and revisions to be made (if necessary)
- Faculty/Staff Tuition Waiver Form: Complete form available in One Tech via Self-Service
- Green & Gold Cupboard: A food and hygiene pantry available to all ATU students, faculty, and staff with
a valid Tech ID.
- Procurement Resources and Training: Tools and instruction on how to use relevant programs to complete purchases.
- Office of Information Systems: Technical support for computer, software, and Voice Over Internet Phone (VoIP) needs.
- November 2018: First Onboarding Survey administered for new staff