QuestionPro Web Survey Software and Analysis Tools
Overview: Arkansas Tech University has purchased a University Site License for QuestionPro
technology to benefit and enrich the educational curriculum. The license allows for
Tech to partner with QuestionPro in providing a software solution free of cost to
all students, faculty and staff members as long as it is for educational use. Each
account will have all the Corporate features along with full access to the technical
Please note: If you develop a survey that you intend to deploy, you must first obtain approval
from the Institutional Review Board (IRB).
Student and Faculty Accounts: Each QuestionPro user will be provided his/her own account. Students, faculty and
staff members must register with a unique username and password. Each user must apply
for the account using the university assigned email address for automatic validation
of their status. The University Site License applies to anyone affiliated with the
university - part-time students, full-time students, faculty members and administrative
If you have already signed up for your Arkansas Tech account, go to questionpro.atu.edu to log in using the single sign on.
License Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply. Unfortunately no exceptions can be made.
- Students and faculty must have a university assigned email address.
- Use of the free license should not be part of any paid research (including grants)
- Students and faculty must be actively enrolled/working with the university.
- A maximum of one QuestionPro account can be created per individual. Creating multiple
accounts with different email addresses is not permissible and grounds for immediate
termination of the individual license.
Note: Violation of any of the terms mentioned above will result in the termination of the
How it works - Partnership Details
- A dedicated portal has been created for students, faculty and staff members to sign
up. Users must sign up using the dedicated portal below in order to access the University
License. Users signing up for one of the QuestionPro commercial licenses, including
the Free Basic License, will not be eligible to be part of the University Sponsorship
- All users signing up through the portal will automatically be part of the sponsorship
- There are no limits in terms of the number of licenses issued per university, however
a single user (faculty/student) can only sign up once.
- Cite QuestionPro as the research instrument (Tool/Methodology Section) in your reports.
- QuestionPro may amend this agreement from time to time.
- Software Features - All features (including advanced analysis tools/conjoint analysis/TURF
analysis/Extraction/Randomization etc.) are enabled for the University Site License.
- For a list of features now available to you through the University Site License, please
go to Exhaustive Feature List.
- Other Restrictions
- License term of 1 year - Renewable annually at the discretion of the University AND
- Unlimited Surveys and Responses
- Unlimited Questions / Data Downloads
CREATE YOUR FREE ARKANSAS TECH SPONSORED QUESTIONPRO SURVEY