Transferring Credit from a Foreign Institution


Students who have previously attended college abroad and are seeking to transfer credit from any foreign institution must submit:

  • Official transcripts from all colleges/universities where they have been officially registered.

  • Course descriptions for each course taken from each transfer institution.

  • Certified English translations of all required documents and records (transcripts, course descriptions, diplomas/degrees, etc.).

  • A credential evaluation as performed through one of the companies authorized by Arkansas Tech University:


Students with fewer than 24 semester hours of earned college-level credit must also submit a high school transcript (or the equivalency of a US high school transcript) and diploma, as well as complete an entrance exam (ACT, SAT or ACCUPLACER).