Service unavailable until Fall 2020. Peer Tutoring is an opportunity for students to meet with a certified Tech student 1-on-1 who has been carefully selected to tutor in each particular course. Peer Tutors are trained & certified following the CRLA guidelines in tutoring certification Levels I & II.
Online Appointments Only
Choose "online appointment" under reason when scheduling. A tutor will email you a link to join a WebEx Meeting. For details on using WebEx, see the tutorial steps below.
Appointments unavailable until Fall 2020
Webex meeting Tutorial
- Go to ATU.WEBEX.COM and Sign In with your Tech single sign on information/email address.
- Once logged in, the left menu column has a Downloads option, select this and download the desktop app.
- The desktop app allows you to quickly connect to invites from tutors.
- *Webcam and microphones are supported, but can be disabled before joining meetings.
- To screen share, select the Share option on the top menu and select how you want to share your screen (complete monitor, application only, etc.)
- End sessions with the Red Icon in the Meetings window.
For technical support, contact the office of information systems at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (479) 968-0646.
Check out our Spring 2019 Level I & Level II CRLA-certified Peer Tutors!
CONTACT THE apex Tutoring CENTER
Phone: (479) 880-4324