The Cashier's Window is open from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Free check cashing. Maximum of $50.00 per day. (Student's personal checks or checks from immediate family.)
- Student ID or Drivers License required
- Student Payroll disbursement - 15th of each month.
Disbursement of Financial Aid and Refund Checks
Excess Financial Aid or Refund Checks may be picked up with student ID or drivers license. Checks will not be given out without proper identification.
Return Check Policy
- Check cashing privileges are discontinued after two (2) returned checks.
- A $10.00 returned check fee will be charged for each returned check.
Third Party Billing
Student accounts to be paid by a third party, such as Rehabilitation Services, Workforce Investment, Department of the Army, etc. should contact the Office of Student Accounts.
Refunding of Credit Cards
An account generating a refund due to an adjustment on the account will have the refund issued back to the credit card. There will be No exceptions to this policy.
Per Bank Card Merchant Agreement: Item 9. RETURN OF MERCHANDISE
a.) If, following any sale transaction where the Card is used, any return of merchandise, termination or cancellation of services or price adjustment is allowed, Merchant shall in no event make the refund or adjustment in cash, but shall make same only but issuing and delivering to Bank a Credit Voucher, in an appropriate amount not exceeding the original purchase price.