Web Strategies & Operations
The mission of Web Operations & Stregies is to continuously elevate the Arkansas Tech brand and ensure stakeholder satisfaction. This is done through several methods:
- Ensuring that Web sites are constructed meeting Tech standards as applied to Web accessibility
requirements thus fully supporting the brand positioning and goals for Arkansas Tech
- Ensuring that proper coding standards are enforced for development work and that web
sites constructed meeting Tech standards as applied to Web accessibility requirements.
- Originating new content and repurposing existing content by utilizing University templates,
standards and compliant code.
- Leading the full lifecycle of web site and web application development to ensure robust
use of best-in-class methodology and tools, including information architecture, navigation
schemas, content management and search engine optimization. Communicating and coordinating
plans, risks, and status to clients and supporting IT functions.
- Managing cooperative relationships across business functions with respect to systems,
projects, processes, teams and external partners.
- Building and maintaining robust Web Strategy roadmap supporting student recruitment, servicing and student success by researching emerging technologies, competitive analysis, defining, and developing initiatives to support entire lifecycle thus providing internal scalability and organization.