Industrial Electronics Technology
Techical Certificate | Ozark Campus | In Person
The Technical Certificate in Industrial Electronic Technology is designed to enhance the technical skills and job-related knowledge of individuals who are currently employed in the industrial field as well as other persons seeking careers in Industrial Systems. Courses taken for the certificate may be applied to the Associate of Applied Science degree in Industrial Systems.
Hands-on Learning Opportunities
- Students of the program work on equipment in a lab setting.
Skills You Will Learn
- Build and test a circuit using semi-conductors.
- Build and test a digital logic circuit.
- Calculate voltage current or resistance using Ohms Law.
- Design and install a complete network system.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems with a computer.
- Use test equipment to troubleshoot and find faulty components.
- Write programs to control automated machines.
- Write programs using Visual Basic.
About This Degree
In-State: $129 per credit hour
Out-of-State: $258 per credit hour
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school
code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
The AR Futures grant could cover your expenses for this credential. Check credential eligibility.
You could work as a(n):
- Controls Technician
- Electronics Technician
- Instrumentation Technician
- Maintenance Technician
Alumni of our program work at:
- ABB Motors
- Hiram Walker Allied Domecq
- Tokai Carbon
- Tyson Foods
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- Associate of Applied Science in Automation Technology
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Technical Certificate in Industrial Control Systems
Point of Pride
ATU Ozark students won 1st place in the State of Arkansas at the last Skills USA Robotics competition in Little Rock.