Certificate of Proficiency | Arkansas Tech Career Center | In-Person or Blended
The Certificate of Proficiency in Mobile Applications is a course of study that introduces students to mobile application development with modern web application technologies. This certificate of proficiency may be applied to the Technical Certificate in Computer Information Technology and the Associate of Applied Science degree in Computer Information Technology.
Hands-on Learning Opportunities
- Students work on networking, computers, programming, etc. in the classroom and lab as well as on computers accepted for repair.
Skills You Will Learn
- Fundamental Computer Operations
- HTML Programming
- Mobile Applications
About This Degree
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school
code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
The AR Futures grant could cover your expenses for this credential. Check credential eligibility.
You could work as a(n):
- Computer Support Technician
- Mobile Retail Merchant Sales
Alumni of our program work at:
- Arkansas Valley Electric Co-op
- Bank OZK
- Public School Districts
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Information Technology
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor of Professional Studies
- Technical Certificate of Computer Information Technology
Point of Pride
Our award-winning program has multiple Gold, Silver and Bronze medalists from State Championships in Computer Information categories from SkillsUSA State and Nation competitions.
IT'S TIME TO STEP UP
Find out how we will empower you to meet every challenge head-on.