Certificate of Proficiency | Ozark Campus | In-Person or Online
The Certificate of Proficiency in Health Sciences is a course of study that provides the foundation for several programs of study within the Allied Health arena.
Hands-on Learning Opportunities
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Familiarity with human anatomy
Skills You Will Learn
- Medical Terminology
- Human Anatomy
- Healthcare Basics
About This Degree
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school
code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
The AR Futures grant could cover your expenses for this credential. Check credential eligibility.
You could work as a(n):
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Aide
Alumni of our program work at:
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
- Baptist Health
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- Credits earned may be applied to other Certificates of Proficiency in Health Science areas, the Technical Certificate in Health Professions, and/or the Associate of Applied Science degree in Cardiovascular Technology-Cardiac Sonography, Health Information
Point of Pride
This CP prepares students for a vast array of opportunities in the healthcare industry.