Business Technology-Office Support Specialist
Certificate of Proficiency | Ozark Campus | In-Person
The Business Technology program is designed to prepare students for careers as an administrative assistant, accounting clerk, computer operator or office manager. Students will gain the professional and computer knowledge for meeting the necessary skills to attain positions in their chosen field.
Hands-on Learning Opportunities
- Comprehensive computer classes
Skills You Will Learn
- Create oral and written communications for a variety of purposes and audiences using accurate spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Demonstrate professionalism in interpersonal interactions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in keyboarding skills
About This Degree
In-State: $129 per credit hour
Out-of-State: $258 per credit hour
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school
code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
The AR Futures grant could cover your expenses for this credential. Check credential eligibility.
You could work as a(n):
- Accounting Clerk
- Administrative Assistant
- Computer Operator
- Human Resources Assistant
Alumni of our program work at:
- Arkansas Tech University-Ozark Campus
- Bank OZK
- University of the Ozarks
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- Associate of Applied Science-Business Technology-Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor of Professional Studies
Point of Pride
Business students from the Ozark Campus have taken more Microsoft Office Specialist Certification exams among all the two-year colleges in the state.
More information Business Technology