About On Track
On Track is a co-curricular experience designed to enhance student development beyond the classroom setting, encourage students to network socially among peers and to include students in traditional and signature university events. Each semester, a map of events and activities will be available to students categorized by interests.
- Students will understand how physical and mental health contribute to overall wellness.
- Students will navigate their career development.
- Students will indicate baseline characteristics of leadership.
- Students will articulate their personal leadership abilities.
- Students will recognize their role as active citizens.
- Students will compare cultural differences and issues.
- Students will identify involvement opportunities at Arkansas Tech University.
- Students will be able to connect their experiences within the Graduate Scholar track to their academic field. *Graduate students only.
Are you a campus department or organization looking to submit an event idea for On Track? (Log in with your OneTech username and password.)