- NAMI Multicultural Action Center provides culturally relevant information relating to specific ethnic groups
- National Organization for People of Color Against Suicide contains links to articles about culturally competent suicide prevention
- The Office of Minority Health has a website with suicide prevention resources as well as cultural competency
- " The Safe Space App" is a mental health app dedicated to the African-American Community
- The Trevor Lifeline aids in counseling services and suicide prevention within the LGBTQ community 866-488-7386
- "Sanity and Self" is a mental health app dedicated to women
- A Peace of My Mind seeks to break down barriers of differences and creating unity through commonalities of people’s personal stories
- Arkansas Transgender Equity Collaborative is a compilation of mental health and support services for transitioning individuals within the LGBTQ+ community.
- Filling Our Cups: 4 Ways People of Color Can Foster Mental Health and Practice Restorative Healing
- Racism and Mental Health
- AYANA Therapy App enables matching students with compatible licensed therapists based on their unique experiences and identities across race, gender identity, class, sexuality, ethnicity, and ability
- Prejudice and Mental Health discusses dealing with prejudice as a victim and as a perpetrator.
- Project Let's Resource: Race and Mental Health offers race-specific resources and information.
- How to Manage Your Mental Health in a Tense Political Climate offers suggestions for how to handle stress from the political climate.
- Managing Stress Related to Political Change provides tips for persons struggling with the stress of dealing with political change.
- Minority Mental Health provides an overview of mental health issues in various diverse communities
- BEAM's mission is to remove the barriers that black people experience getting access to or staying connected with emotional health care and healing.
- 55 Resources For People of Color guide has compiled informational resources for culturally diverse populations such as African Americans, Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders, Latinx Americans, and Native Americans/Alaska Natives. Readers can find mental health resources, podcasts, and advocacy organizations to help address behavioral and emotional health needs, treatment, and how to find care.
international student support
My SSP: Student Support Program provides real-time confidential support, 24/7
Studying at university or college can be a wonderful and exciting life experience. It can also be a time of tremendous adjustment as you are learning to navigate a new environment and perhaps even a new culture and language. My SSP is a support service that can help you with the challenges you face during your studies. You can contact My SSP any time – day or night – to speak with an advisor/counselor who has experience supporting the unique challenges of student life.