- NAMI Multicultural Action Center provides culturally relevant information relating to specific ethnic groups
- National Organization for People of Color Against Suicide contains links to articles about culturally competent suicide prevention
- The Office of Minority Health has a website with suicide prevention resources as well as cultural competency
- " The Safe Space App" is a mental health app dedicated to the African-American Community
- The Trevor Lifeline aids in counseling services and suicide prevention within the LGBTQ community 866-488-7386
- "Sanity and Self" is a mental health app dedicated to women
- A Peace of My Mind seeks to break down barriers of differences and creating unity through commonalities of people’s personal stories
- Filling Our Cups: 4 Ways People of Color Can Foster Mental Health and Practice Restorative Healing
- Racism and Mental Health
- AYANA Therapy App enables matching students with compatible licensed therapists based on their unique experiences and identities across race, gender identity, class, sexuality, ethnicity, and ability
- Prejudice and Mental Health discusses dealing with prejudice as a victim and as a perpetrator.
- Project Let's Resource: Race and Mental Health offers race-specific resources and information.
- How to Manage Your Mental Health in a Tense Political Climate offers suggestions for how to handle stress from the political climate.
- Managing Stress Related to Political Change provides tips for persons struggling with the stress of dealing with political change.
- Minority Mental Health provides an overview of mental health issues in various diverse communities
- BEAM's mission is to remove the barriers that black people experience getting access to or staying connected with emotional health care and healing.
- 55 Resources For People of Color guide has compiled informational resources for culturally diverse populations such as African Americans, Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders, Latinx Americans, and Native Americans/Alaska Natives. Readers can find mental health resources, podcasts, and advocacy organizations to help address behavioral and emotional health needs, treatment, and how to find care.
- Mental Health Resources for Asian and Asian American Students
international student support
My SSP: Student Support Program provides real-time confidential support, 24/7
Studying at university or college can be a wonderful and exciting life experience. It can also be a time of tremendous adjustment as you are learning to navigate a new environment and perhaps even a new culture and language. My SSP is a support service that can help you with the challenges you face during your studies. You can contact My SSP any time – day or night – to speak with an advisor/counselor who has experience supporting the unique challenges of student life.